Did you know that Twitter has analytics? If you don’t know how to access them, David Lee King has a great step-by-step list for you:
- Get into your Twitter account (the web version)
- Click the Settings icon (looks like a gear)
- Click Twitter Ads (and sign in again. If you haven’t signed up for Twitter Ads, you’ll need to do that first. No cost associated with signing up, so do it for the analytics)
- Once you’re logged into Twitter Ads, click Analytics (in the black bar at the top of the page)
- You’re in!
I just this did myself. I am looking forward to see what I can learn from the measurements provided.
* * *
- Twitter has Analytics! | David Lee King