PR Daily pulled together a great list of tools every Community Manager needs to make it through the day. More than a few of my favorites are on that list:
- Feedly. I hated having to move from Google Reader to something else, but I’ve been very happy with Feedly.
- HootSuite. They have a free version, but completely worth the monthly fee for those of us who need the professional accounts.
- Flipboard. I use this every day to keep up with the streams and news updates from my networks and my chosen news sources.
- Facebook Pages Manager. A great way to manage your Facebook pages from your mobile device.
- WordPress. The article links to the WordPress.com site, but I’d recommend a self-hosted blog. And I use the IOS app for iPad almost every day.
- Google Analytics. A must-have to keep track of what is, and is not, generating traffic on your site and/or blog.
What would you add?
* * *
Source: A dozen tools every community manager needs | PR Daily