Email newsletters remain one of the most effective marketing tools available. As a blogger, it’s one of the tools I have on my “to do” list.
For those of us who want to be successful with our enewsletters, Copyblogger has recommendations on how to make your emails mobile-friendly. Here are just a few:
- Compose short subject lines — this really should be self explanatory.
- Use a single-column template and keep your email under 600 pixels wide — you want to make sure your email is viewable on any mobile device.
- Use a large font size — also self-explanatory. Your email is going to be reduced in size already, don’t make it harder to read by making the font too small.
- Avoid menu bars — have you ever tried to interact with a menu bar in an email (on your mobile device)? Not fun.
- Don’t stack links — with the small size, it’s harder to click on a link when they are stacked on top of each other or in a series.
* * *
SOURCE: 10 Essential Tips for Creating Mobile-Friendly Emails – Copyblogger
IMAGE SOURCE: Prawny / Pixabay